Where sustainable foods, women-artists' work and the new design assignment cross paths!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Life in Transition

Wow! Some amazing resources to venture out into the world of adventure are crossing my field of attention these days; dreams of experiences that I had put a hold on many years ago_ as those I want to try in my lifetime! The personal whys and wherefores may get posted online, but most likely I will just journal all that privately over time until I accomplish them one by one.

Meanwhile to get the juices flowing, in this post I am making a list of the women-centered businesses doing those adventures I particularly like, as their work_ women entrepreneur/adventurers who are sharing their passions with everyone else in some pretty wonderful ways! Check it out: Women-centered Sailing, families, couples, singles, as well as, mother-daughter, father-son combos are all also possible!









Feel the freedom of flying in your own body through hang gliding! I think these schools are found nation-wide. There are even world-wide championship competitions for this sport/activity, so I am certain there is a hang gliding organization near you!












Then there is the ultimate (which one isn't?!) adventure, for me: Mount Everest! But right now I think, will I ever make it? Must keep trying to accomplish the small internal goals for a little while longer...

Even so, while dreaming about the possibilities, I stumbled upon this site while googling for other resources for women primarily. It is a good link to a ton of outdoor opportunities all over the world!

I think that covers it, right? Land, sea and air!!!

Persevere like hell, has been my motto through life so far; particularly now, at what is traditionally referred to as mid-life, I must keep going!!

Good luck in all your adventures while you live each moment alive and awake, the biggest adventure of which_ is life herself!

No comments: